Re: [IPk] Testing

Di and others,

 For what itbs worth in this part of Lancashire toilet rolls etc can usually be
found in limited supplies in the more upmarket supermarkets eg Waitrose, Booths
(NW chain), and interestingly in some Aldi and Lidlbs. Canbt comment re others
such as Homebuys, B&M, Wilkos etc. Supplies are coming in but hopefully with
number of purchases being limited this will ease the situation. I had managed to
get a multipack from Makro. Given my gastric issues I was very relieved!

 Sainsburybs say their wine deliveries are less often at the moment to give
groceries higher priority. Merely mentioned for those who are oenophiles! A
neighbour has offered to buy wine for me if I need it!!! Very kind but not top
of my list of priorities.

 Sun is shining so being at home, I'll go plant some veg seeds. Think I'll be
eating the produce before this is over.

Keep safe.

Rhoda