[IPk] Online fitness

Les Mills classes are free online for a while here:

https://siv.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=419ac5d8925cc9f80452c4379&id=4798860ecf&e=f57428893d

 Joe Wicks online PE classes for kids (but maybe good for adults too) on
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1

 For Facebook, two of my friends who are PTs are funning live online classes
(you can also do them later):
 Stacey Jacques Fitness Daily https://www.facebook.com/groups/217717902708073/
(I did Staceybs first one this morning at 7.15, it was ace!)

The Rob Clement Class Experience Live (starts tomorrow)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/247968999567196/

 Ibm sure there are loads of others too! Ibve been making up my own. I did
pressups against the wall while waiting for my carrots to boil yesterday, and
regularly stand on one leg while making a cup of tea and brushing my teeth, a
few squats while on the phoneb&etc. Plus while working from home I stop every
hour or so to do a few pressups, squats, ropeless skipping (I imagine the rope
and twirl my arms as if Ibm holding a rope while jumping). You can have endless
fun inventing your own exercises!
Happy Birthday!
Di