Re: [IPk] Testing

Type 2 diabetes. There has not been a single type 1 death in Italy. Most of
the deaths are over 65's with other co-morbidities.

________________________________
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted> on behalf of Tom
Falconer <email @ redacted>
Sent: 20 March 2020 09:22
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Testing

Hi,

Diabetes is the underlying condition with the second highest death rate
from COVD 19 in the Italian mortality figures

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103023/coronavirus-cases-distribution-by
-age-group-italy

I think we should all be socially distant for 12 weeks. At the very least
we would distract NHS resources away from other tasks if we did get it.

Regards,

Tom