Re: [IPk] Testing

 If I remember correctly, almost all of these are elderly type 2s, many with
poor control or other underlying conditions / complications though.
 Canbt see diabetes mentioned in the link you gave though - can you provide an
explicit link to that bit?

 The evidence shows that the significant risk factors for those with diabetes of
either type are their age, complications and how well they have been managing
their diabetes.
I had a good article on this, which I now canbt find - will try to dig it out.
 So for those of us who are generally young, fit and healthy, therebs no reason
to worry unduly.
 But as I said, itbs sensible to take precautions, especially if youbre the
kind of person who gets affected especially badly by colds and regular flu,
bronchitis etc.
Di

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1103023/coronavirus-cases-distribution-by-age-group-italy