Re: [IPk] Testing

 Missed all the discussion since IP-UK mails routinely go to my spam folder (not
through choice, I hasten to add!)
 Good to hear about the loo roll issue - this was my thought exactly - surely
everyone has bought all the spare loo roll they need by now!
 No reason to be concerned about the lack of medical supplies as far as I can
see - although I heard someone in the gym talking about stocking up with 6
months of contraceptives! Maybe everyone is taking extra precautions due to
being locked in and having nothing else to do :-)
 Ibve been doing live online fitness classes here now that the gym is closed -
good to stick to a routine and theybre great fun!
 No point getting stressed about the virus - therebs really no need to worry as
for most of us we are in no higher risk than anyone else. Obviously those who
are in the older (ahem) generation or have underlying other
conditions/complications should take extra care, however, Plenty of good
resources online now for that.
Stay safe and well everyone!
Di