Re: [IPk] Testing

 Glad youbre managing OK Rhoda! To be honest, therebs a lot of panic, but
Ibve seen no evidence of essential services not working as usual, other than
the lack of ability to buy loo roll - Ibve only got 2 loo rolls left now and
havenbt seen one in days in the local supermarket. However, I will also not die
without loo roll!
Stay safe
Di

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Oops.resending from correct email address! Sent from wrong one on Wednesday
and
> although not bounced it has disappeared into the etheric spam box or similar!
>
> Rhoda
>>
>> For what itbs worth, yesterday I ordered supplies from Air Liquide - UK
> distributor for Tandem T2 Pump. While I have considerable reservations about
> some aspects of the pump, supplies are delivered by courier next working day.
> And yes, they arrived today. They automatically send 3 months' supplies at a
> time.
>>
>> So far had no issues with obtaining insulin and test strips. All my
 > medications are delivered from the pharmacy in the next village within 1-2
days
 > of being requested from the surgery who sends the script through
electronically.
> Given I'm in the age group of being self-quarantined for the next 3 months at
 > least I'm grateful that's one issue I donbt currently have to worry about.
The