Fwd: [IPk] Testing

 Oops.resending from correct email address! Sent from wrong one on Wednesday and
although not bounced it has disappeared into the etheric spam box or similar!

Rhoda

 > For what itbs worth, yesterday I ordered supplies from Air Liquide - UK
distributor for Tandem T2 Pump. While I have considerable reservations about
some aspects of the pump, supplies are delivered by courier next working day.
And yes, they arrived today. They automatically send 3 months' supplies at a
time.

 > So far had no issues with obtaining insulin and test strips. All my
medications are delivered from the pharmacy in the next village within 1-2 days
of being requested from the surgery who sends the script through electronically.
Given I'm in the age group of being self-quarantined for the next 3 months at
least I'm grateful that's one issue I donbt currently have to worry about. The
list of my health issues would require this approach in any case as I have no
intention of using my pre-paid funeral plan for some time to come!