[IPn] News from Insulin Pumpers

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

This next paragraph already posted to ip-northamerica

The SF Bay area is under a shelter in place order and we have
community spread of Covid-19. Most businesses are closed and our
parking lot has only 3-4 cars. I'm an "old guy", 76 in good health,
but I don't need to be here.  I have a cabin in the mountains that
has internet service. IP's admin staff is still working remotely and
we will keep things going normally. I can reach the IP datacenter
over a VPN from the cabin, so  in all respects things should be the
same at IP except for sending and receiving supplies.

My non-D daughter is a molecular bioligist and is in the loop re:
Covid-19 with people both on the front lines in hospitals and in the
research community. These people are all her peers from her graduate
program at Harvard and they all stay in touch. I will post "real"
news as I get it from Dr. Daisy. Right now there is not a lot that is
new that is not on TV already.

Good news, unrelated to covid-19: my daughter, Lily Rose, had her
second baby Monday. Baby girl Georgia Rose was born about 5 in the
afternoon with a blood sugar of "20". Low for a newborn so they kept
her an extra day. Mom and baby are both healthy and going home from
the hospital today.

Baby girl Georgia Rose

Michael
..