Re: [IPk] Testing

Hi Christine,

I have also been finding that mail from ip-uk, among other things,
frequently lands up in my spam folder.
Those in the UK will hopefully chime in about supplies in the UK,
since I can't contribute to that discussion.

Here in Israel with more stringent restrictions on movement than in
the UK currently in effect, I'm also a little concerned about
supplies, even though pharmacies remain open and delivery services are
becoming increasingly important, though of course busy and overbooked.
The only message I've taken away from this so far is to request any
supplies very well in advance. I seem to have a good stock thankfully,
but will plan to order more as well in advance as possible and assume
that delivery time will be at least doubled.

As for the virus and type 1, I guess this is a question we all have
regardless of where we live, and I have yet to read anything useful
about this.
Since type 1 DM is an autoimmune disease, that doesn't bode so well
for us. So it's worth taking extra care to avoid risk of contact with
the virus, although that could be horribly restrictive, and
challenging as to how to keep fit in mind and body. I was lucky enough
to take a beautiful hike in a nearby national park yesterday - the
weather was ideal and lots of people were out, although everyone
taking care to maintain 2 metres distance so I didn't feel at risk -
but today they've closed the national parks to visitors in order to
minimize spread of the disease. I was supposed to be travelling to
London tomorrow for a long weekend with my mum - that's obviously not
happening.

Take care everyone
Nanette