[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1300

Hi Nanette
 Rosie still alive and kicking tho I have cancelled a haircut and a cello
lesson, the latter because my teachers wife is pregnant. A neighbour is in
hospital with a probable Coronavirus infection caught from god knows where.
Shops empty and on line shopping so over booked it is nearly non functional too.
We are taking our dogs for walks and entertaining friends in the garden- well
spaced out. How long will this last?
 Hopefully my pump supplies will get through and I have four vials of insulin in
the fridge. Good luck and best wishes
Rosie

Sent from my iPhone