[IPn] a comment and a request

Begin forwarded message:

> To: <HELP@insulin-pumpers.org>
> Subject: RE: [IPn] your comments please

> When I first subscribed to IP, I wasn't exactly new at pumping
> (been
> doing that since 1986!) but had never really had an opportunity to
> talk to others about pumping. So I learned a lot of things I hadn't
> thought of during the first couple of years. For the next few
> years,
> I found it really satisfying to help the newbies learn what I had
> learned a little faster. I don't post often any more, but I do skim
> the messages and enjoy keeping up with other pumpers. On rare
> occasions, I'm moved to refine or add to somebody's answer to a
> newbie's question, but mostly I just watch and support IP with a
> monthly donation.

IP needs your help. Only $55 remains of the West Virginia challenge.
You can help by contributing to the match of WEST VIRGINIA's
remaining $$. There are thousands of you that utilize IP as a source
of information about diabetes, diabetes management, workplace and
school descrimination issues and much more. Insulin Pumpers is able
to provide this to you only because of the support of its
constituency.... YOU.  Your support is vital an necessary. Likewise,
the pump supplies that are provided to those members of our community
that have fallen on hard times are only available because you support
the program that redeploys those items to the people that need them.

What is needed now is for at least 5 or 10 of our many non-
supporting members to break their habit of ignoring pledge requests
and provide support just this once for Insulin Pumpers which is to
say.... support the other members of the diabetes community by giving
back a little bit.

WEST VIRGINIA will double the first $55 of donations made to help
this effort.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

or use snail mail: