[IPn] end today?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It appears that we are down to the short strokes for the Winter
pledge drive. Over the last few days there were matching pledges that
reduced the outstanding challenge to just $145. Can we complete this
remaining $145 today??  I know we'd all like for this to happen. To
make it happen a few of you sitting on the sidelines need to make the
commitment to help support Insulin Pumpers. Your contribution of $10,
$20, or more can help us wrap it up and complete the challenge.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

This is it! When these challenges are matched, the Winter pledge
drive is over. Won't you please take a minute or two and visit the
donation page of the web site and help put this pledge drive over the
top? For every dollar you donate now, Insulin Pumpers receives an
additional dollar from the challengers, up to the total of $145
remaining. Do it today!

        http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Insulin Pumpers