[IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGMParadigm VEO & CGM

I'm using the Veo and Enlite sensors. I have just opened my first box of the
new Enlites and what an improvement they are on the old ones. I am now in
day 13 of my first sensor and it is still (at the last test) within 0.3
mmol/l and has been accurate since the start. I would say, however, that the
accuracy has improved since I re-started it after 6 days.

I like the Veo because there are not many button presses and everything is
very simple and straightforward. You will have seen the discussions on here
about the menu systems in the Animas being more complex.

However, all pumps do basically the same job as Joel Milner said the other
day. He uses the Dexcom CGM and finds it extremely accurate.