[IPk] Paradigm VEO & CGM

Hi everyone

I am still undecided about my replacement pump and was wondering if anyone
using the Paradigm VEO and CGM would share their thoughts with me.

I am wondering about the life of sensors and transmitter and how anyone is
finding the accuracy of information given by the Medtronic sensors.  I have
read some articles about the old sensors that showed them not being too
accurate and don9t want to make the wrong choice.

Thank you.

Fay