RE: [IPk] Radical change of insulin needs

I have too, could it be the weather!  Incredibly frustrating when you can't
work out why!  To try and sort mine out I have pushed up all my basals
slightly; not the recommended way of dealing with things but I hate having my
figures over 10 and the usual tricks don't seem to work;  they seem
particularly bad in the latter part of the day.
Mary Lee