Re: [IPk] consumables from hospital not pump company

Hi Claire,

 I suspect that this change is being introduced as the 14/15 financial year
starts next Monday. Consequently, I won't be too complacent about not having
received one, as mine may be in the post!

 I suspect that they're trying to cut costs / manage consumption. I also wonder
whether all pumps will be subject to that.

 If I have a pod failure within 72 hours, Ypsomed replace it free of charge.
Would I have to go through my hospital for that?

The other thing