Re: [IPk] consumables from hospital not pump company

I assume to monitor consumption, and also possibly so that the hospital
can place their orders in bulk - you might want to find out if this is
the case. Do you then have to go to the hospital to collect your stuff?
We used to do it this way at my hospital, and then they switched to us
just contacting the pump company directly and getting things sent
directly to us rather than the hospital, which saves time and paperwork
for them. So worth finding out whether the consumables will go to you
directly or to the hospital.
Di