[IPk] consumables from hospital not pump company

Hi everyone

 Not sure if this has been raised before but I've just received a letter from my
hospital saying that from now on all consumables are to be ordered via them and
there's a typed up form to tick and email to them and we are not to go through
our companies (except in emergency situations when support will be available
from the company.

 Do any of you out there have this arrangement? Is this to save costs/monitor
consumption?

Clare Hayward
T1 33 years
Pumping Medtronic Veo 14 months
Last HBa1C 54

________________________________

Important Notice

 This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
addressee.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 100 Rochester Row, London
SW1P 1JP