From: cherrycottage <email @ redacted>
To: ip-uk-digest <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Radical change of insulin  needs

for the past week, I have experienced even higher BGs than my normal high
readings.
I have finally given up the struggle and changed insulin to carb ratio from 8
to 7. I have also changed correction bolus from 2.2./one unit to 2/one unit.
seems to be helping with a few more tweaks still needed. (I did some fasting
test just prior to this)

What might cause this and might it suddenly change again? I am not sick,
stressed,or anything else I can think of.

Tricia Barker