RE: [IPk] Accu check combo timer

Hi
 My pump doesn't appear to have one then as not an option under My Data - just
Bolus/Error/Daily Total/TBR. My pumps quite new so maybe only on older ones?
Thanks

SPAR There for you

Disclaimer
 This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of SPAR (UK) Limited. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the administrator email @ redacted
Registered Address: SPAR (UK) Ltd, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 1BE.
Place of Registration: England
TEL: 0208 426 3700
FAX: 0208 426 3701
Registered No: 634226
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?