Re: [IPk] Accu check combo timer

Hi Jonathan,

Yes it's a spirit pump but with Bluetooth to work with the handset.
The timer is set for 4 years, (at least it is on mine) and when the pump was
replaced after a fault at 2 years they set the clock on the new one for the
remainder of the warranty, ie. 2 years.

Let's hope Ford don't latch on to the idea!