Re: [IPk] Update on continuing occlusion alarms saga

Hi Melissa,

 Yes. I have ordered different lengths if steel cannula and tubing lengths. On
Monday I'm going to see if I can borrow a Medtronic pump and I have an old
Animas 2020 which I will try too.

 Thanks for the other suggestions. I will work through them. Had another
occlusion this afternoon at a hospital where I took a friend fir pre-op. Nurses
were interested in the pump.

Rhoda

Sent from my iPad