Re: [IPk] Update on continuing occlusion alarms saga

Hi Rhoda,

Ruling out the obvious leaves only the unlikely.
Any physical changes to environment - do these occur in specific places or
anywhere?
Any other medication changes?, any changes you can think of in fact since
you started having these problems?
Maybe you could try a different insulin again, I've heard of people who
were on the same one for years and then had to change for no apparent
reason. Just because one stopped working, doesn't rule it out for ever!

Is it possible to try a different pump for a bit - maybe the hospital could
lend you another brand?

Lastly, could you try yet another pump?  I work with machine repairs, and
have had a few occasions where I've replaced a part and got the same
symptoms.  As I said we're onto the unlikely/very unlikely, but possibles
now!

With every good wish,

Iain.
T1 Essex, UK.