Re: [IPk] Update on continuing occlusion alarms saga

 There isn't a gender neutral s/he equivalent for his / her and their sounds too
plural. Still, I would love to meet her and fix her business! She could tell me
how the 2.4 or the 1.9 wasn't a hypo, then blame me for not anticipating the
hypo - I explain about being busy attempting to anticipate the winning lottery
numbers / the arrival of the grim reaper / whether my niece or nephew would lose
a glove / hat etc....

 Then I'd insist she "owned her mistake" & stopped giving me the failures &
claiming all successes.

Feel free to customise!