Re: [IPk] Update on continuing occlusion alarms saga

It makes sense for there to be a genetic component.

 I would hope that your team could refer you to an immunologist or enlist one
for support. Autoimmune conditions & severe allergies and anaphylaxis
anecdotally seem like common co-morbidities (or my friends are cornering the
market).