Re: [IPk] Update on continuing occlusion alarms saga

Hi Rhoda
It might be worth contacting a wider group, e.g. the US pumpers list?
You can search the archives without being a member. Michael Robinton
might have some suggestions also?
I guess at least the good thing is that for now at least, you can
resolve the issue with priming and reconnecting, frustrating though it is.
Di