Re: [IPk] Swimming all day

Oh that's interesting Nanette, thanks.  Will keep an eye out.  Never noticed
it before but never thought about it.

Trudi

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 10:51, Nanette Freedman
<email @ redacted> wrote:

Trudi,

Don't know how much previous experience you have with this, but you
may also want to watch out for the blood glucose lowering effect of
spending time with children - don't know how young your niece and
nephew are or how closely you will have to watch them, but I have
experienced a distinct child-watching effect when spending quality
time with grandchildren.
Anyway, enjoy,
Nanette