Re: [IPk] New Accucheck pump/cost of CGM

Joel, That wasn't a rant, that was really useful and is the first
passionate and meaningful expression of how it really is and what it really
meens and without all the woffle and technical hoo ha.

Nevertheless there is no question of affording CGM for me as an old
pensioner with very limited and unchanging income - might be able to do it
I suppose if I gave up riding horses!

Jonathan

Jonathan Rohan Kickham