Re: [IPk] New Accucheck pump/cost of CGM

Completely agree I wear mine the whole time u have to learn not to over react
to every fluctuation with a correction or temporary basal and actually look
for patterns and make changes I don't know if it's good to b so dependent on
it but my control and mental state say otherwise! I'm able to sleep easier and
generally feel more relaxed. The alarms can be annoying my husband calls me a
human fruit machine! But they were a life saver in pregnancy with all the
lows.

Regards

Hannah

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:26/03/2014  16:32  (GMT+00:00)
Accucheck pump/cost of CGM </div><div>
 I wear mine all the time now. As B initially i found the alarms going off
exhausting and took a couple of days cgm break after each sensor expire now i
can,t bear to be without it as i am so much worse B without it as i could not
put in all the extra insulin tweaks without it ,my bg levels move very
dramatically so i find i dont get the accuracy that others seem too but i
dont
fall over as much as i used to although hypos are still B an issue for me. I
love my vibe and the G4 :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile