Re: [IPk] Swimming all day

Trudi,

Don't know how much previous experience you have with this, but you
may also want to watch out for the blood glucose lowering effect of
spending time with children - don't know how young your niece and
nephew are or how closely you will have to watch them, but I have
experienced a distinct child-watching effect when spending quality
time with grandchildren.
Anyway, enjoy,
Nanette