Re: [IPk] Swimming all day

Some people find it easier to revert to a long-acting insulin just for
the day for the basal (and use the set just for boluses). If you're
confident about how the long-acting insulin will work, and if this is
something that you do frequently (spend a day in the water) so are
prepared to experiment a bit, it might be an option. Personally I just
reconnect every hour, as I don't trust my body's response to long-acting
insulin or my ability to get the right dosage....

You can also try the SportsGuard thing which is waterproof, but it's
bulky and kind of annoying to wear while swimming etc. Plus it's a
fiddle to seal it up every time after you get the pump out to bolus etc.
Di