Re: [IPk] New Accucheck pump

Hi
I have just now had a conversation with my diabetes nurse who prefers the
Animas pump. I am still keen on hand held control without getting the pump
out every time you need to adjust, and this is the overriding reason for
choosing the Combo. I am also used to the Roche 360 analysis system which
is downloaded onto my pc. My nurse says the rep thinks Insight will be
available in June. I said in that case lets wait, so she is checking if
June is in fact a real launch date in which case I will go straight into
the Insight.
I also asked her about CGM funding and she told me that although cases had
been made in other areas to justify funding, and she would be prepared to
make a case for me if the pump did not resolve the problem (unpredictable
lows and highs). However there was noone in Worcester funded for CGM and
she said this was just lucky not anything different that they were doing
here. By the way Ruth is that a dollar sign or a pound sign before your 117
per month?
Jonathan

Jonathan Rohan Kickham