Re: [IPk] New Accu Chek Insight Pump

 I was approved for funding on 10th December last year and started on the pump
on 28th of January. I live in Dagenham and the team here are very supportive.
Total hypo unawareness was the reason for getting B my getting the funding.
Since then my bg's have B gone from 68% within target to 95% within target. The
pump has done that for me. It was hard work but we'll worth it.
Paul.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

email @ redacted </div><div>Subject: Re: [IPk] New Accu Chek Insight
Pump </div><div>
pump you
are considering (or they are offering). Then you cross your fingers for the
funding and start on the day you get your actual pump. I got the combo in
December but know that you now need a very good reason to get that one, as the
CCG are trying to restrict funding to the simplest/cheapest pump. With the
combo,the reservoir lasts approx 7 days for me, so I actually only need to
change cannula every 3 days. And the infusion set and reservoir straddles that.
It will ultimately work out cheaper over a year. I've changed the meter
batteries once in 3 months, and the pump batteries twice. So far I think it's
very efficient.

Helene

Sent from Helene's iPad

http://circles-of-blue.winchcombe.org/index.php/2014/03/18/first-look-accu-chek-aviva-insight-pump/