[IPk] New Accucheck pump

Hi Jonathan,
 Yes I am funding dexcom myself, alongside the accucheck pump. I started to miss
a few hypos and seeing as I work and my hospital did not fund CGM, and my
husband goes abroad on business occasionally we thought it was important to have
it.

 One of the best things I ever spent money on! Once the initial outlay for the
kit was paid, I put aside #117 a month to pay for the sensors and the
transmitter when it needs replacing. The sensors last around 23 to 28 days each.
Ruth