Re: [IPk] New Accu Chek Insight Pump

 I had a dry trial run about 6 weeks before I started on the pump but never had
a saline trial. My Combo is the best thing a I have ever had for my diabetes and
I was diagnosed in 1960. Oh how things have changed from boiling glass syringes
in surgical spirit and testing urine with caustic tablets and ammonia. B Thank
goodness!!!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:24/03/2014 19:27 (GMT+00:00)
Chek Insight Pump </div><div>
fund
agreement. As Belinda says the stage I am about to commence is the saline
trial run, very quickly followed by actual insulin.

Jonathan Rohan Kickham

http://circles-of-blue.winchcombe.org/index.php/2014/03/18/first-look-accu-chek-aviva-insight-pump/