Re: [IPk] New Accu Chek Insight Pump

Hi Belinda and Jonathan

To me, Jonathan's email sounded like he actually has the pump start
appointment booked for 14 April.

Jonathan, can you clear up whether you're going to be seen in the pump
clinic for the first time (for assessment) or whether you have been told
the 14th is your date for being trained on your pump?

Cheers!

Melissa

http://circles-of-blue.winchcombe.org/index.php/2014/03/18/first-look-accu-chek-aviva-insight-pump/>