From: Ingrid Glass <email @ redacted>
Date: 24/03/2014  13:55  (GMT+00:00)
To: insulinpumpers forum <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: banned from the gym

Angel - did you get DUK involved, I can't remember? As advocates..

The money situation needs sorting, but it's disgraceful that the ban is still
dragging on, despite being in the local paper..obviously didn't embarrass them
enough!

Really sorry for you...please try to get some other exercise in the meantime
and see if there's anyone at DUK who can take this up for you.

Ingrid x