From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
geminologist1
Sent: 24 March 2014 08:52
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: banned from the gym

 Hi just thougjt i would let ypu know i am still banned! B I had a confirmation
that they.had my complaint early feb then i received another letter a few days
ago to tell me they are sending the complaint to an independent complaints
person. i am still being made to pay for a service i am not allowed to use so i
 think i am stopping paymemt as i have paid for the two banned months so they
are
 playing for time and i cant afford to go amywhere else . B This is really
having
a detrimental effect on my bgs.

Sent from Samsung Mobile