Re: [IPk] Repeated occlusion alarms

Hi Rhoda

Just wondering if you have checked the batch numbers on the boxes of
reservoirs? A batch of reservoirs can comprise dozens and dozens of
individual boxes. When I first got onto an Animas IR 1000 pump in 2004 I
had frequent occlusion alarms. The 6-months supply of reservoirs I received
on starting the pump were all from the same factory batch, which was
eventually recalled because not enough lubricant had been applied during
the manufacturing process.

Melissa
Type 1 19+ years; pump user 18 years