Re: [IPk] Repeated occlusion alarms

 Sadly no. I can be walking in a supermarket, asleep in bed, working at my
computer, walking round a plant nursery on a warm day, reading a book, watching
TV... I've not been fit enough to go kayaking which currently is indoors in a
swimming pool but next month we return to the lake and river...

Thanks for the suggestion.

 I'm starting to wonder whether my body is having problems with the Teflon
cannula. I'm awaiting a couple of straight insert steel or whatever metal sets
to try.

Rhoda

Rhoda Martin