Re: [IPk] Repeated occlusion alarms

 I have found if you go from a cold room to a warm room (or outside to in on a
cold day) the resulting expansion of insulin due to the heat causes a very
slight increase in pressure, leading the pump to believe it has an occlusion
causing this increase.

 I found when I run in cold weather with the pump on my waistband I get this
when I go back inside. I have resolved the issue by tucking the pump, and being
careful to also tuck all the tubing, carefully inside my clothing.

Do you think this could be the issue?

Cathy