[IPk] Repeated occlusion alarms

 Di, this is being bounced perhaps due to power cut here or using iPhone tho'
don't think so. Can you ost this for me, please?

Ta much, Rhoda

 Since the end of February I've been having repeated occlusion alarms -
sometimes 2 or 3 a day!

 All the usual culprits have been checked, no kinks, fresh sets,cartridges,
insulin, sites free of lumps bumps or scar tissue, all in date etc. Twice only
tubing issues so changed that.

 Phone calls to Animas USA,my DSN who is great and suggested I try my arms as
not used them since on injections.

 Pump replaced - occlusion alarm within 10 hrs. Set to Low sensitivity for
alarm.

 Put set in ATM this morning and had occlusion this afternoon. Again tubing
primed no problem.

Any suggestions folks? I'm nearly out of ideas.

 Oh yes and my usual electrical power cut has hit again! But that's another
saga.

Rhoda

Rhoda Martin