[IPk] RE: New Accu Chek Insight Pump

Hi Jonathan
 I'm interested in finding out how the new Accu Check pump differs from the
Combo. Accu Chek seem to have kept their cards close to their chest but am
assuming more information will start to filter out now they are showing it in
public.
 I started on the Accu Chek Combo in July and have the option of upgrading to
the Insight when it's released (after a bit of confusion over what had
originally been said/agreed). I am really happy with the Combo & love being able
to fully operate the pump remotely. But I do like the look of the Insight
especially the rounded corners of the deisgn (easier to hide) & the iPhone
looking remote/meter.
 If you are due to starting next month it might be worth asking about the
Insight &, if you decide you want to go with one, see if you could start on a
Combo (current pump) and then upgrade to the Insight once available? They may do
it to get you as a customer & stop you going elsewhere - the worst the can say
is no?
Good luck with choosing a pump & also with starting pumping!  Exciting times!
Philippa
T1 18yrs Pump 9mths

SPAR There for you

Disclaimer
 This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of SPAR (UK) Limited. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the administrator email @ redacted
Registered Address: SPAR (UK) Ltd, 66-68 College Road, Harrow, Middx, HA1 1BE.
Place of Registration: England
TEL: 0208 426 3700
FAX: 0208 426 3701
Registered No: 634226
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?