Re: [IPk] New Accu Chek Insight Pump

Hi Philippa
I was really interested in your comments on the new Roche Accu Chek Insight
pump and meter. I am due for my first pump on April 14 and am reading the
pumpers comments for the first time with fascination. It does not look as
if it will be available in time for me unfortunately. I wonder if it is
worth delaying my first pump appointment. I am not convinced by the Animas
product as I cannot see myself using CGM until it is funded  on NHS.
Jonathan
T1 20 years, about to pump!

Jonathan Rohan Kickham

http://circles-of-blue.winchcombe.org/index.php/2014/03/18/first-look-accu-chek-aviva-insight-pump/