[IPk] New Accuchek pump

 Thanks for the pics of the new Accucheck pump! Looks much better, and the meter
is a great improvement from what I can see! Though I am not sure about the
cartridge filler, do we really need this?

 I use about 200units every six days, so if/when I swap over to this one when I
am due for upgrade next year, it looks like it would have to be infusion set
change day maybe every 4 -5 days, with more consumables needed, so I wonder how
that would pan out?

 I am keen to keep to Accuchek, as I find them to be very helpful and I find the
pump easy and simple to use. As far as integrating my Dexcom, I am holding on
for the integration with the iPhone! After seeing a clip that someone posted on
here about a year ago with the MD of Dexcom showing us how his prototype worked,
has anyone heard if it is progressing? It's my hope for the future! One less
thing to find a space in my handbag for.
Ruth

Sent from my iPad