Re: [IPk] Time for an upgrade

Mary,
I've twice switched from one pump to another - first from Disetronic
to Cozmo, and then recently from Cozmo to Animas Vibe.
Really a pump is a pump - once you've used one you are unlikely to
have major adjustment problems. More important is to consider both
advantages and disadvantages of any change you are contemplating,
including not only the greater convenience for you of a remote device
(and probably more user-friendly menus), but also how crucial things
like differences in insulin delivery might affect you in the light of
your needs, availability of compatible CGM (if you are likely to use
it), and most important, the level of customer services.
Best of luck with the choice
Nanette