RE: [IPk] Re: Animas Vibe

Hi Laura - I'm due for an upgrade from my 2020 and considering whether to go
with the Vibe or move to another pump that may be available to me.  I am
interested to know how you are getting on with the Vibe as against your
previous Medtronic?  I can see from your message of February 26 that you were
about to switch to it.  Regards Mary