[IPk] Time for an upgrade

I currently have an Animas 2020 which I am now due to have replaced (my first
and only pump).  I had the opportunity of speaking with the Animas rep
yesterday and talking through the additional features on the Vibe, the latest
Animas offering and available for me to upgrade to.
The CGM facility is a great plus and there are a few other little tweaks.
However, I was somewhat disappointed to learn that it does not have the added
feature of a hand held device to operate it from afar so that I could move on
from having to dip into my bra to fish it out to bolus!  However, as I am
surviving currently with that method,  I'm not sure that moving to a totally
different pump that has hand held facility is worth worrying about in the
scheme of things.  Animas has great customer service and overall, and touching
wood, I have been really pleased with the 2020.  I would appreciate opinions
from those who have perhaps moved to an alternative pump and been happy with
making that change.

Regards
Mary