RE: [IPk] Re: Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed

Hi - I also use Diasend to download my FreeStyle Optium and LifeScan Verio
meters and my Animas 2020 pump.  It does seem to take an age for Diasend to
pick up that 'something' has been connected before it decides to download and
that's without having manually entered figures although, as you have
mentioned, some of the figures may be duplicated simply because you have
entered your meter figures into the pump before bolusing.  Mary

> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:12:22 +0200
> Subject: Re: [IPk] Re: Diasend Animas Vibe upload help needed
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
>
> Hi Joel,
>
> I do download my meter to Diasend. Diasend has a simple option
> 'Include manually entered records' to include or not include the meter
> readings you entered into the pump, so this is not a problem and you
> can very easily generate a report without the duplication of results.
> Nanette
>
> On 6 March 2014 12:27, Joel Milner <email @ redacted> wrote:
>  > If you are downloading both your pump and meter you need to consider
that
> meter
> > readings that you have also entered into the pump (e.g. for EZbolus or to
> > calibrate a CGM) may appear twice in your report.
> >
>  > I have not tried to download my meter to Diasend, but when I had my
Medtronic
>  > pump, this was certainly a problem with Carelink. The "double counting"
not
> only
>  > affected any statistics/analysis by the program, but made it appear that
> was
> > doing 15+ fingersticks per day, when I was actually only doing 8 or 9.
This