[IPk] Mt Blanc challenge for young diabetics

Hi folks
A friend of mine who's a professional mountaineer (and type 1 diabetic)
is looking to take 10 young diabetic people (between 15 and 35 years
old) to the summit of Mt Blanc (4,810m.) - the highest mountain in
Europe - this summer, as a charity challenge. You don't have to be an
experienced alpinist, although obviously it helps (it's proper alpine
climbing, not just walking up a big hill).

Dates: 29 June - 06 July 2014
Cost of attending: 1,000.00 per person to be raised from sponsorship.
If anyone's interested, let me know offlist asap (places are going fast!)
I'm gutted I'm too old (though there's a small chance I might be going
anyway as part of an additional group).
Di